Apartment on Rosa Luxemburgstr. Just take the JetExpressBus TXL direct from Tegel airport to Alexanderplatz, where, after a 5 min. walk you will be arriving at one of the finest addresses in Berlin. The flat is on the front house on the third floor. Both sleeping-rooms have single beds ( 90 x 200 cm.) that can be easily put together to form a double bed. There are closets and curtains in each room. The big living-room has 2 sleeping couches (140 x 200 cm ) that can fit 4 more persons and a small kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove as well as a small refrigerator and plenty of kitchen utensils. There is also a TV set and a table with 6 chairs. The bathroom has a bathtub, a basin, wc and a small window. Theaters, cinemas, plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops are near the house. Very central location. U-Bahnhof Rosa Luxemburg Platz or Train Station Alexanderplatz. The TV tower is 5 minutes walking distance away, Hackescher Markt is 10 min. away.
Note: The owner requires the payment of 30% of the amount of the rent via Bank Transfer at reservation. The remaining 70% has to be paid at arrival at the delivery of the keys. If there is less than 10 days before the reservation and the arrival, the payement must be done the day of the arrival
Please note: from the 20.12.2007 until the 06.01.2008 the minimum stay is 7 days.