Home
Apartments
Bed & Breakfast
Hotel
Search
Owners
Contact
 


Apartment in Berlin, Central Berlin

4 People  /  40 m²
Ref No. 9499-1-2-SXF-BE
Price starting from :
day per person 15.4€
 
Address
feurigstrasse
Berlin
Germany
 
Show accommodation on Map
Availability / Booking

Accommodation Description

Note: The owner requires the payment of 25% of the amount of the rent via Bank Transfer at reservation. The remaining 75% has to be paid at arrival at the delivery of the keys. If there is less than 10 days before the reservation and the arrival, the payement must be done the day of the arrival

Location

Schöneberg: Schoeneberg a scenic and civically-chic district of Berlin is located between Kreuzberg and Wilmersdorf. There is an extensive variety of stylish pubs, cafes and Restaurants just as well as numerous lively and fashionable areas to go out. Schoenfeld’s weekend markets – such as for example the “Winterfeldmarkt” are a fabulous place to buy quality fruits, vegetables, flowers and cheeses. After a long day of shopping you can enjoy yourself in one of the surrounding cafes. City life is enriched by fancy bars and happenings. A little calmer is the area at the “Victoria-Luise-Platz” or the south of Schoeneberg. This quarter is called Friedenau and boasts grand villas and noble ancient houses. In Schoeneberg’s town hall John F. Kennedy exclaimed his famous “Ich bin ein Berliner” to the Berliners locked in by the wall. This town hall was also the seat of government up until the German unification; and to this day at noon the freedom bells chime. The cemetery in the “Stubenrauchstrasse” where one of Berlin’s most famous people the great Marlene Dietrich, born 1901 in Berlin Schoeneberg is buried. At the “Tauentzienstrasse at the eastern extension of the “Kurfuerstendamm” Europe’s biggest shopping mall the “Kaufhaus des Westens” (KaDeWe) invites you to shop and ramble.
 
   
Amenities
Min. Nights : 2
Max. Nights : 30
Max. Persons : 4
Square Meters : 40
# Bedroom : 0
# Bathroom : 1
# Extra Toilet : 0
Double Bed : 1
Double Sofa Bed : 1
Single Bed :
Single Sofa Bed :
Bed Linen :
Towels:
 
Accommodation Features
Wood Floor : Heater :
Central Heating : Equiped Kitchen :
Tv: Cable/Satellite TV:
Video: Stereo:
Internet : Air Conditioning

Building Features
Balcony : Handicapped :
Terrace : Parking:
Garage : Elevator :
Swimming Pool:    

Kitchen Features
Washing machine: Juice Machine :
Iron : Toaster:
Oven : Dishwasher :
Coffee Maker : Microwave :

Other Features
Breakfast: Pets Allowed :
Cleaning after exit: Smoking Allowed:
Telephone in: Telephone out:
 
Check availability of this accommodation
Arrival :
   
Departure :
   
 
Num. Adults:
Children:
Infants
(0-2 years) :
Travelling with children?

 NEW SEARCH
   
SEE RESULTS 




 Certified by:

Recommended by:


ADVANTAGES

- 600 Paris Apartments & Hotels in Paris
- 550
Berlin Apartments & Hotels in Berlin
- 750 Barcelona Apartments & Hotels in Barcelona

- Booking on line
- Secured payment





QUESTIONS?
From UK :
087 147 400 95
From abroad :
+34 93-3020379
Call us!

Apartments pages

Barcelona Apartments
Paris Apartments
Berlin Apartments
Holidays Apartments


City Guides

 Barcelona Guide


 
Home | Apartments | Villas | Hotel | Search | Links | Owners | Contact

Security Information | Privacy statment | About Us | FAQs | Terms and Conditions

English | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Dutch

Berlin apartments list | Berlin hotels list

Barcelona Apartments
Paris Apartments
Berlin Apartments
Holidays Apartments
 
 

© 2003 all-Berlin-Apartments.com All Rights Reserved.

Amsterdam Apartments For Rent | Paris Apartments For Rent | Rome Apartments For Rent |
Europe Holiday Accommodation | Tuscany Villas | Rome Apartments | Florence Apartments | Vacation rental Paris | Vacation rental Berlin | B&B; Paris | Apartments Paris | Apartment Barcelona | Apartment Berlin | Hotel in Barcelona | Hotel Paris | Cheap & Budget Hotel Berlin | holiday flats Berlin | Bed & Breakfast Berlin | Apartment Paris | Country holidays - Country homes
Accommodation Berlin |
Villas Majorca

If you want to visit our main web site of Apartments Paris or Apartments Berlin click here!

All-Berlin-Apartments specialises in providing furnished apartments, self catering, B&B;, vacation rentals and hotels in Berlin

Apartments Berlin | Location vacances Berlin | Accommodatie Berlijn | Apartamento Berlin| Appartamenti Berlino