Home
Apartments
Bed & Breakfast
Hotel
Search
Owners
Contact
 


Sunny Berlin Vacation Apartment at Viktoriapark in Berlin-Kreuzberg

5 People  /  65 m²
Ref No. 927-1-2-SXF-BE
Price starting from :
day per person 22.05€
 
Address
Bayernring
Berlin
Germany
 
Show accommodation on Map
Availability / Booking

Accommodation Description

Note: The owner requires the payment of 20% of the amount of the rent via Bank Transfer at reservation. The remaining 80% has to be paid at arrival at the delivery of the keys. If there is less than 10 days before the reservation and the arrival, the payement must be done the day of the arrival For check in after 0.00 h the owner requires an additional payment of 15 €.

Location

Kreuzberg: Berlin Kreuzberg is characterised by a multicultural atmosphere. There are many little junk-shops, pubs and bars. An event worth seeing is the annual street festival ‘Karneval der Kulturen’ (carnival of cultures). The name of this area of Berlin is derived from the hill Kreuzberg (66 m) in the middle of the Viktoria Park. Since 1820 this hill is a monument – a gothic cross on stone steps. From top of the hill you have a great view over the north of Berlin. The streets Yorkstraße and Gneisenaustraße with loads of bars and restaurants cross the quarter. During daytime the Bergmannstraße is worth visiting with nice cafés, ethnic snack bars and second hand shops. Just a few steps away is the square Chamissoplatz. In this part of Berlin-Kreuzberg there are a couple of streets and blocks that survived the bombings during World War II – one of the most beautiful areas of Berlin. In the north of the quarter you find the famous Checkpoint Charly with a museum and a former GDR watch tower.
 

Public transports

Platz der Luftbrücke
   
Amenities
Min. Nights : 3
Max. Nights : 30
Max. Persons : 5
Square Meters : 65
# Bedroom : 1
# Bathroom : 1
# Extra Toilet : 0
Double Bed : 1
Double Sofa Bed : 1
Single Bed : 1
Single Sofa Bed :
Bed Linen :
Towels:
 
Accommodation Features
Wood Floor : Heater :
Central Heating : Equiped Kitchen :
Tv: Cable/Satellite TV:
Video: Stereo:
Internet : Air Conditioning

Building Features
Balcony : Handicapped :
Terrace : Parking:
Garage : Elevator :
Swimming Pool:    

Kitchen Features
Washing machine: Juice Machine :
Iron : Toaster:
Oven : Dishwasher :
Coffee Maker : Microwave :

Other Features
Breakfast: Pets Allowed :
Cleaning after exit: Smoking Allowed:
Telephone in: Telephone out:
 
Check availability of this accommodation
Arrival :
   
Departure :
   
 
Num. Adults:
Children:
Infants
(0-2 years) :
Travelling with children?

 NEW SEARCH
   
SEE RESULTS 




 Certified by:

Recommended by:


ADVANTAGES

- 600 Paris Apartments & Hotels in Paris
- 550
Berlin Apartments & Hotels in Berlin
- 750 Barcelona Apartments & Hotels in Barcelona

- Booking on line
- Secured payment





QUESTIONS?
From UK :
087 147 400 95
From abroad :
+34 93-3020379
Call us!

Apartments pages

Barcelona Apartments
Paris Apartments
Berlin Apartments
Holidays Apartments


City Guides

 Barcelona Guide


 
Home | Apartments | Villas | Hotel | Search | Links | Owners | Contact

Security Information | Privacy statment | About Us | FAQs | Terms and Conditions

English | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Dutch

Berlin apartments list | Berlin hotels list

Barcelona Apartments
Paris Apartments
Berlin Apartments
Holidays Apartments
 
 

© 2003 all-Berlin-Apartments.com All Rights Reserved.

Amsterdam Apartments For Rent | Paris Apartments For Rent | Rome Apartments For Rent |
Europe Holiday Accommodation | Tuscany Villas | Rome Apartments | Florence Apartments | Vacation rental Paris | Vacation rental Berlin | B&B; Paris | Apartments Paris | Apartment Barcelona | Apartment Berlin | Hotel in Barcelona | Hotel Paris | Cheap & Budget Hotel Berlin | holiday flats Berlin | Bed & Breakfast Berlin | Apartment Paris | Country holidays - Country homes
Accommodation Berlin |
Villas Majorca | Madrid Apartments | Vienna Apartments

If you want to visit our main web site of Apartments Paris or Apartments Berlin click here!

All-Berlin-Apartments specialises in providing furnished apartments, self catering, B&B;, vacation rentals and hotels in Berlin

Apartments Berlin | Location vacances Berlin | Accommodatie Berlijn | Apartamento Berlin| Appartamenti Berlino