Home
Apartments
Bed & Breakfast
Hotel
Search
Owners
Contact
 


Nice mediterranean furnished apartment for 2 persons in Berlin Weißensee

4 People  /  45 m²
Ref No. 7810-1-2-SXF-BE
Price starting from :
day per person 10.92€
 
Address
Gounodstrasse
Berlin
Germany
 
Show accommodation on Map
Availability / Booking

Accommodation Description

Reservations made 45 days prior arrival: - The owner requires the payment of 30% of the rental price within 7 days after having made the reservation via bank transfer - The remaining amount (70% of the rental price) has to be paid to the owner via bank transfer latest until 45 days to arrival. - At arrival just the deposit (which will be given back when leaving the apartment) has to be paid. Reservations made less than 45 days prior arrival: - The whole rental price (100%) has to be paid to the owner within 7 days after having made the reservation via bank transfer. - At arrival just the deposit (which will be given back when leaving the apartment) has to be paid.

Location

Weißensee: The quarter Weißensee borders Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg in the north. In comparison to the other areas of Berlin, it has the lowest number of inhabitants and many green areas like the park around the Weißen See lake or the nature protection area ‘Fauler See’. The park offers plenty of leisure possibilities all year long. In summer you can hire boats, use sport fields and playgrounds, visit the game reserve or the lido. This district offers a wide range of dining options as well - Greek, Spanish, Chinese or Turkisha along with small traditional taverns with budget pricing as well as gourmet restaurants. In Weißensee you’ll also find the Jewish Cemetery – one of the biggest ones in Europe. The quarter Weißensee is the ideal area if you want to explore Berlin, but live a bit far away from bustle of the inner city.
 
   
Amenities
Min. Nights : 2
Max. Nights : 365
Max. Persons : 4
Square Meters : 45
# Bedroom : 1
# Bathroom : 1
# Extra Toilet : 0
Double Bed : 1
Double Sofa Bed : 1
Single Bed :
Single Sofa Bed :
Bed Linen :
Towels:
 
Accommodation Features
Wood Floor : Heater :
Central Heating : Equiped Kitchen :
Tv: Cable/Satellite TV:
Video: Stereo:
Internet : Air Conditioning

Building Features
Balcony : Handicapped :
Terrace : Parking:
Garage : Elevator :
Swimming Pool:    

Kitchen Features
Washing machine: Juice Machine :
Iron : Toaster:
Oven : Dishwasher :
Coffee Maker : Microwave :

Other Features
Breakfast: Pets Allowed :
Cleaning after exit: Smoking Allowed:
Telephone in: Telephone out:
 
Check availability of this accommodation
Arrival :
   
Departure :
   
 
Num. Adults:
Children:
Infants
(0-2 years) :
Travelling with children?

 NEW SEARCH
   
SEE RESULTS 




 Certified by:

Recommended by:


ADVANTAGES

- 600 Paris Apartments & Hotels in Paris
- 550
Berlin Apartments & Hotels in Berlin
- 750 Barcelona Apartments & Hotels in Barcelona

- Booking on line
- Secured payment





QUESTIONS?
From UK :
087 147 400 95
From abroad :
+34 93-3020379
Call us!

Apartments pages

Barcelona Apartments
Paris Apartments
Berlin Apartments
Holidays Apartments


City Guides

 Barcelona Guide


 
Home | Apartments | Villas | Hotel | Search | Links | Owners | Contact

Security Information | Privacy statment | About Us | FAQs | Terms and Conditions

English | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Dutch

Berlin apartments list | Berlin hotels list

Barcelona Apartments
Paris Apartments
Berlin Apartments
Holidays Apartments
 
 

© 2003 all-Berlin-Apartments.com All Rights Reserved.

Amsterdam Apartments For Rent | Paris Apartments For Rent | Rome Apartments For Rent |
Europe Holiday Accommodation | Tuscany Villas | Rome Apartments | Florence Apartments | Vacation rental Paris | Vacation rental Berlin | B&B; Paris | Apartments Paris | Apartment Barcelona | Apartment Berlin | Hotel in Barcelona | Hotel Paris | Cheap & Budget Hotel Berlin | holiday flats Berlin | Bed & Breakfast Berlin | Apartment Paris | Country holidays - Country homes
Accommodation Berlin |
Villas Majorca

If you want to visit our main web site of Apartments Paris or Apartments Berlin click here!

All-Berlin-Apartments specialises in providing furnished apartments, self catering, B&B;, vacation rentals and hotels in Berlin

Apartments Berlin | Location vacances Berlin | Accommodatie Berlijn | Apartamento Berlin| Appartamenti Berlino