Comfortable apartment in the heart of the occidental area of Berlin, close to Kurfürstendamm. This quiet and sunny apartment is located in the Budesalle, five minutes walking distance from Kurfürstendamm. There are numerous restaurants, bars, cinemas, and theatres in the immediate surroundings. The Gedächtniskirche, as well as the Zoo garden and the aquarium, the corner Ku’Damm, KaDeWe, Café’Kranzler, Europe-Centre and “Wertheim Kurfürstendamm” are all close by and within walking distance. Equipment: apartment with one luminous and single bedroom with a balcony on the first floor of a new and well-preserved building. Equipped with everything necessary: colour cable television, radio-DVD, kitchen with fitted cabinets (oven, refrigerator, grill, toaster, water boiler), bathroom with shower and window, double bed, single sofa bed (120cm wide), dining table, central heating and much more… Everything necessary to make you feel comfortable at home is included, such as sheets and towels. The apartment is ideal for two guests, but can sleep up to three. There is easy access to public transportation: bus, street car and underground. Buses direct from the Tegel airport to the Zoo Garden. DB, RE, underground and Zoo street car are all less than 10 minutes away. Observation: The owner requires a deposit of 30% of the rental price through bank transfer, after the reservation has been confirmed. The other 70% is paid at the arrival to the apartment. If the reservation is made within less than 10 days before the arrival date, the entire amount is paid at check-in.
Note: The owner requires the payment of 30% of the amount of the rent via Bank Transfer at reservation. The remaining 70% has to be paid at arrival at the delivery of the keys. If there is less than 10 days before the reservation and the arrival, the payement must be done the day of the arrival.