The apartments offer a beautiful atmosphere, lots of space, perfect equipment, easy access to public transportation, and short walks to all the tourist curiosities of the city. For example: five minutes to the Kollwitzplatz or the Hackeschen Höfe. Indicated for tourists or people of businesses. If you have a special request, please let us know and we will be happy to help.
Note: The owner requires the payment of 40% of the amount of the rent via Bank Transfer at reservation. The remaining 60% has to be paid at arrival at the delivery of the keys. If there is less than 10 days before the reservation and the arrival, the payement must be done the day of the arrival.