Home
Apartments
Bed & Breakfast
Hotel
Search
Owners
Contact
 


Apartment of 49 m2, quiet and sunny in Berlin Neukölln

4 People  /  49 m²
Ref No. 4417-1-2-SXF-BE
Price starting from :
day per person 10.2€
 
Address
Silbersteinstrasse
Berlin
Germany
 
Show accommodation on Map
Availability / Booking

Accommodation Description

The apartment is situated on the first floor on the posterior side of an old building. The apartment has 49m² and is quiet, luminous and comfortable. Comprised of 2 bedrooms, kitchen and shower. The bedrooms were refurbished in February 2006. The apartment is appropriate for independent tourists, small groups, families and also for business trips. Smoking is not permitted! The apartment is equipped for a maximum of 5 people, including a double bed (140cm), a comfortable sofa bed (140cm), and an additional mattress for the 5th person. The kitchen is equipped with the following: stove, oven, refrigerator, toaster, crock pot, kitchen robot, dishes and utensils. For a dinner among friends, there is a large fold-out table. There is also storage for the suitcases. Sheets and towels are provided. From all of the rooms there are views of a large green meadow. The sound of vehicles does not disturb the relaxing environment. There is a street car that circulates 100 m from the house, which is separated by a dense line of trees. In front of the window there is an old Pear Tree. In the centre of Berlin, here you will wake up to the sound of the birds. The apartment is located in the Southern part of Berlin. With the underground and street car (approx. 7 minutes on foot), as well as the bus (there is a stop in front of the house), there is a half hour trip to the city centre. The ICE Südkreuz Train Station and the motorway are within 20 or 5 minutes. Note: for reservations made more than 10 days before the arrival to the apartment, the owner requires a deposit of 30% of the rental price through bank transfer. The rest (normally 70%) shall be paid at check-in. If the reservation is made within 10 days before the arrival, the entire rent shall be paid at check-in. 

Note: The owner requires the payment of 30% of the amount of the rent via Bank Transfer at reservation. The remaining 70% has to be paid at arrival at the delivery of the keys. If there is less than 10 days before the reservation and the arrival, the payement must be done the day of the arrival


Location

Neukölln: The district Berlin Neukölln joins the district Berlin Kreuzberg in the south. The northern part of Berlin Neukölln is mainly dominated by the typical old building of Berlin and is similar structured as its neighbour district Berlin Kreuzberg. The square Hermannplatz is one of the liveliest squares of Berlin and connected to the well-known shopping street Karl-Marx-Straße. Also the most peculiar opera of Germany, the Neukölln Opera, is located here. Close by is the old village Rixdorf which now belongs to the district Berlin Neukölln. You can still experience the ancient village atmosphere and architecture. Visit also the old and still running blacksmith on the square Richardplatz. The southern part of the district Berlin Neukölln is characterized by various green spaces and canals. It is mainly a residential area, but a beautiful spot is the park of the old Britz mansion.
 

Public transports

U/S Herrmannstraße
   
Amenities
Min. Nights : 3
Max. Nights : 365
Max. Persons : 4
Square Meters : 49
# Bedroom : 1
# Bathroom : 1
# Extra Toilet : 0
Double Bed : 1
Double Sofa Bed : 1
Single Bed :
Single Sofa Bed :
Bed Linen :
Towels:
 
Accommodation Features
Wood Floor : Heater :
Central Heating : Equiped Kitchen :
Tv: Cable/Satellite TV:
Video: Stereo:
Internet : Air Conditioning

Building Features
Balcony : Handicapped :
Terrace : Parking:
Garage : Elevator :
Swimming Pool:    

Kitchen Features
Washing machine: Juice Machine :
Iron : Toaster:
Oven : Dishwasher :
Coffee Maker : Microwave :

Other Features
Breakfast: Pets Allowed :
Cleaning after exit: Smoking Allowed:
Telephone in: Telephone out:
 
Check availability of this accommodation
Arrival :
   
Departure :
   
 
Num. Adults:
Children:
Infants
(0-2 years) :
Travelling with children?

 NEW SEARCH
   
SEE RESULTS 




 Certified by:

Recommended by:


ADVANTAGES

- 600 Paris Apartments & Hotels in Paris
- 550
Berlin Apartments & Hotels in Berlin
- 750 Barcelona Apartments & Hotels in Barcelona

- Booking on line
- Secured payment





QUESTIONS?
From UK :
087 147 400 95
From abroad :
+34 93-3020379
Call us!

Apartments pages

Barcelona Apartments
Paris Apartments
Berlin Apartments
Holidays Apartments


City Guides

 Barcelona Guide


 
Home | Apartments | Villas | Hotel | Search | Links | Owners | Contact

Security Information | Privacy statment | About Us | FAQs | Terms and Conditions

English | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Dutch

Berlin apartments list | Berlin hotels list

Barcelona Apartments
Paris Apartments
Berlin Apartments
Holidays Apartments
 
 

© 2003 all-Berlin-Apartments.com All Rights Reserved.

Amsterdam Apartments For Rent | Paris Apartments For Rent | Rome Apartments For Rent |
Europe Holiday Accommodation | Tuscany Villas | Rome Apartments | Florence Apartments | Vacation rental Paris | Vacation rental Berlin | B&B; Paris | Apartments Paris | Apartment Barcelona | Apartment Berlin | Hotel in Barcelona | Hotel Paris | Cheap & Budget Hotel Berlin | holiday flats Berlin | Bed & Breakfast Berlin | Apartment Paris | Country holidays - Country homes
Accommodation Berlin |
Villas Majorca | Madrid Apartments | Vienna Apartments

If you want to visit our main web site of Apartments Paris or Apartments Berlin click here!

All-Berlin-Apartments specialises in providing furnished apartments, self catering, B&B;, vacation rentals and hotels in Berlin

Apartments Berlin | Location vacances Berlin | Accommodatie Berlijn | Apartamento Berlin| Appartamenti Berlino