You will stay in a bright and modern friendly furnished single-room 40 m² apartment with terrace, located on the main floor, with a view into the green backyard.
- The nice terrace invites to take a rest and to smoke a cigarette if you wish.
- The confortable double bed measuers 200 X 180 cm,
- The studio couch has 200 X 160 cm.
- fresh towels and bedsheets included.
- The apartment provides for entertainment: TV, DVD-Player, CD-Player with radio and USB-in.
- The fully equipped kitchen invites to take coffee or tea (included in price) and to cook.
- The bathroom contains a shower.
"The apartment is located in the heart of the well-known lively quarter ""Simon- Dach-Street"" with its typical Berlin old buildings. The area is popular for it´s art-scene, numerous and peculiar shops, street-cafés, international restaurants, bars, clubs and the all year-round big fleemarket at Boxhagener Platz (5 min walk) on sundays.
- A grocery, bakery and internet-café are close to the house.
- The river Spree with the nearby remains of the Berlin-Wall (East-Side-Gallery) and beach-bars in summer is easily reachable within 15 min walk.
- Public transports as subway, bus and tram are in immidiate vicinity to take you to places of interest such as Alexanderplatz and the Museum-Area within 20 minutes.
Points of interest near the accommodation
Minimum stay: 2
Sq metres: 40m2
23 € person/night
Type of accomodation Apartment
Cleaning after exit
Rooms and bathrooms
1 Double beds
1 Double sofa-beds
1 Number of main bathrooms
Parking (Private garage)
Use of pool
Internet (+ computer)
Plan of the apartment
We will provide a plan of the accommodation shortly